Create Thread

[Suggestion] Social chat

[Copy link] 4/3308

Posted on 12/27/19 1:25:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/27/19 3:13:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember some time ago you could invite guild members and friends how often as you wanted. Dumno if it was bug or not,  but if you closed inviting window and opened it again, you could invite ppl again. 
We could have separate windows for friends and guildmates. This way we would have much much more ppl to invite to our team and bigger selection, cause random rooms are difficult to win on higher lvls. Maybe it is time for Team Modes invitation rework, cause current is terrible. And maybe one big chat for team modes, but separate for Lava, IS, WR, etc would be good. I just wonder if adding chat to your rooms will be any improvement, or not...

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/27/19 5:17:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a matter of IGG wants you to join an active guild.  This is easy to run if your guild is active. Joining an active guild increases player retention thus increasing revenues. I don't see this being implemented.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/19 6:16:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In regards to the term "Social Chat", we have such a feature it is called "World Chat"...I know enough said.  We also have the Guild Chat, Broadcast & WeGamer's chat rooms.  In terms of inviting members to a chat room in the various game modes where members actually have to be online to participate, the features are set so there is not much time for chatting, and in modes such as Arena and Squad showdown the members don't have to be online, so like Blitz4587 I don't see anything remotely close to them being implemented.  Cichociemiak, however does have a good suggestion in that the invitation system does need some improvement.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/28/19 12:05:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge