Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11311

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Limit break

[Copy link] 2/3277

Posted on 12/28/19 9:37:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the auto mode,really helps a lot. Lil freindky suggestion: Would be nice if we can select which books we want to use during the auto-pilot mode. Unless if this already exist and i just don't know how to do it.

Signature
Call ME CRAZY
Posted on 12/28/19 11:49:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No, there is no choice. It always consume the small ones first. So after a few levels of BT, you have one type of books, the biggest one. The auto process is very nice, but also wastes you a lot of unnecessary books. It's not optimised at all.
On my personal opinion, it would be better do it in this ways (do the math first, then one final action without the procedures to simulate the all actions performed by human):
- base the all available resources you have, calculate the BT level you can reach
- ask your confirmation if you want to proceed
- in case of yes, just go directly the target level by taking all necessary resources in one step just in 1 second!

The pro:
- waste less unnecessary books
- no need to wait the auto simulation time which is long too even you do not need to click any more   

The contro:
- you can not stop in the middle. But that's fine. Normally you want to reach max level.

To work around the control, the above proposal can be modified only one thing, after the calculation of max level you can reach, ask you if you want to continue or input the level which is less than the max level, then recalculate the resources needed, popup the resources will be used and ask the confirmation. In this way, no contro at all.
It is easy to implement also, just a little bit math first, then actions in a few simple steps. It will take a very minor effort to realize it....

Signature
Posted on 12/28/19 12:34:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge