Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11311

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] System to mass convert crests into insignas after improve rewards from update

[Copy link] 4/2212

Posted on 1/18/20 6:02:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sort of crest-a-thon-event where you can select your crest type of choice f.e. revite or revive or ld etc
Sum up all 4 types of crest using crest level 1 as denominator. Level 2 is 4 level 1 level 3 is 16 etc.
Sum up all numbers for all 4 types to get 1 grand total and devive by 4 for the number of insigna at level 1
Each crest a thon session gives you x number of reds to convert for free and additional reds with gems.
Convert system lets you chose the insigna sets untill you reached your max of crest level or reds as calculated f.e 1 level 7 and 2 times level 5.

After your account has chosen a crest type like revite  revive ld etc your account automatically converts all crests of that type into insignas based on the same principle 4 level 2 of any king I II III IV into same level insigna.

Because crests start working on peoples nerves....
Thank you

Any system that easy converts crests into insigna is welcome. Mine is just an example.

Signature
Posted on 1/18/20 9:56:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First let me say I am in agreement with the principal, while I agree some method should be devised to quickly remove crests from the game, I fear it will probably be somewhere down the line and not nearly as elaborate as you suggest.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/18/20 11:13:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Easiest solution is this, and its already in the recent update.

Sell all your crests for blue crystals. They are more of value this way.

Perfect patch! Lol :)

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 1/19/20 4:22:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My idea was to remove crests in time...its just unneccesary fiddling with items.
Trough events its gradually...how many sorts of crest exist? So 1 type each month....
That way everybody feels good about the result, its gradual and in the end they can be removed.
Meanwhile the grinders have the opportunity to convert them all.

Like i said, a suggestion

Signature
Posted on 1/19/20 4:45:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well idk much but I think now the Crest sys should be removed from the game. :)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!