Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11311

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Uneven Hero Distribution in Destiny

[Copy link] 3/2266

Posted on 1/18/20 4:23:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So with the newest batch of Heroes, I was fairly disappointed to see that the newest Heroes were both added to Destiny areas already containing 8 Heroes, while other zones still only have 7.

Level 80 Destiny is extremely difficult to reach with 7 Heroes, and in my opinion it would have made more sense to finish adding an 8th Hero to each area before starting on the 9th Heroes in select areas. I understand that having a balance of Event Only and Rollable Heroes plays into the decision, but leaving 7 Heroes in certain areas makes Lv80 Destiny a considerably expensive endeavor, and impractical for many players.

Here's to hoping that the 8th Heroes are added to all areas soon!

-Trent1234

Signature
Posted on 1/18/20 4:25:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

mostly likely in a couple of updates every area has 8 heroes

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.11mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/18/20 9:37:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Moving to ~Suggestions

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/20/20 6:31:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great suggestion bud.

But its clear to me that IGG may be doing this intentionally. Why? Well so that the impatient fellows amongst us WILL spend real money to get to Destiny 80, no matter the number of Heroes in the cluster. A cluster with 8 is relatively easier to gain destiny 80 with..so from a business/profit making point of view..add the new ones there first {short the supply on the rest}.
And since peeps need a bunch of Heroes to fight with from different clusters on almost all game modes, and mostly all at Max (to gain the bigger advantage), they reckon that Clashers will naturally consider the team's needs over the cost of leveling those Heroes still from low member clusters.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.