Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New currency: Topaz, purchased instead of gems

[Copy link] 7/2572

Posted on 3/2/20 12:03:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the amount of gems you get for purchasing is absurd, people might consider it not worth. So, a new currency type would be good. I suggest Topaz (Gems but shiny rainbow colors) would be a good idea. But what would Topaz be used for? 1. If you don't have enough Event Coins or Magic Powder, you can buy them for Topaz. 2. The special events that require money would instead use Topaz (e.g. Build A Pack). 3. If you don't have enough Gems, you can convert Topaz. IGG has used this scheme before; in Wings of Destiny, you buy Cash and then use it in the game without needing to spend any more money. IGG would NOT lose money by implementing topaz, as Topaz would NOT be able to be obtained without spending money. Let's say you buy 480 Topaz for 5 dollars, you can then use them on the limited time packs, events or exchange them for gems without worrying about having to make more purchases. Get it? Topaz would make you be more free in terms of deciding what to buy; you only buy Topaz and use it on whatever you like.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/20 2:29:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically you are suggesting another P2P currency, which honestly I don't see a need for.  Not only are event coins, limited hire coins & magic powders generally included in most purchases, your idea totally excludes F2P players from obtaining the item.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/2/20 2:53:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

expect a job offer from igg soon...

Signature
not a butterfly anymore...
Posted on 3/2/20 6:57:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Something tells me it will not work way you are trying to explain. We have event coins, magic powder, etc etc, so why we need another one which is combining few. From player point of view it does make sense, but from business point of view it would be better if folks had to buy different items instead one universal.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/2/20 11:45:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

But also no! Today we have already too many, gem is only the old one. New Rocks, powder, title credit etc that are only available with money but not from game play and gem. And you want another genric one? I really hope no!

Signature
Posted on 3/3/20 1:06:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I say no to new currency unless it allows ftp access to everything available to ptw

Signature
Posted on 3/3/20 5:28:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 3/3/20 1:16:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another (payed) currency is pointless, IGG could offer resources for the current currency (gems) seriously doubt that will happen tho

Signature