Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestion(s)

[Copy link] 5/1833

Posted on 3/14/20 9:26:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks, there is many things I have thought of a while ago and i would like to share with you guys hoping the game will be better.

- Tapjoy 
Tapjoy isn't available in Windows server, which is a big loose for Windows player. Just read some thread about today's ACC pack and I feel unfair since I'm a F2P. Why do F2P out there can simply have Rambard and some lv10 Insignias with some simple actions but people in here (me, for example) can't redeem a thing even a bit of those juicy ACC pack. I think Tapjoy should be available here.

- Red crystal Mine in Lost Realm
In my opinion, people with level from 12-15 or above can unlock red crystal mine. Players can have a maximum of 5 Red crystal mine. The mines work 3 times better than the Blue crystal mine and gives Red crystal since Red crystal isn't easy to get for F2P without any event.

- Increase Quest board cap to 5 with cards
The title says everything. Personally I think doing 3 quest a time isn't enough.

- Remove Arena Card Cap
Why can't we fight more than 10 times in a short while?

- Add more valuable Spend-Gems-For-Packs and 1gems packs
Currently, i think the prices for the packs by gems is too high and overpaying for what we can get using thousands of gems. Or decrease price, or increase value.

- Add more decorations buy by Gold/Mana
I think the decorations are a needed factor for good bases, it covers the gaps but there isn't many decorations use Gold/Mana to buy. Also, the decorations with gems are inappropriate, too expensive, i think it must be decrease by 75%, especially the letters.

- 2nd Ench and Traits set
Read title pls...

- Remove bad heroes in Hiring x10
I think the heroes like: Succubus, Atlanticore, Immortep, Grizzly Reaper, Beast Tamer, and other heroes people consider at bad, mostly they are in PHC 1 and event(Not official one). Those ones should be remove. 1k5 gems isn't a small amount. [cr], imagine the feeling when you spent your savings for an Atlanticore?!

Well, I guess that's all I can share. If you're still reading here, thanks for your precious attention.
   Cheers Clashers, Cheers for a Better Day
[Title edited / content removed by FirstLady]

Signature
Ingame Name: HelloItzMe
Might: 180k
Platform: WP(Windows)
Guild: LimeRealm
(^-^)
Posted on 3/14/20 9:29:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you see the title of each issue is far from the explanation, I'm sorry bc idk why is that. If not, nevermind what i said.

Signature
Ingame Name: HelloItzMe
Might: 180k
Platform: WP(Windows)
Guild: LimeRealm
(^-^)
Posted on 3/14/20 10:20:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please refrain from the usage of all or excessive (unnecessary) "CAPS" in the title of threads as it is simply not allowed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/14/20 12:26:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although i could agree to some suggestions from player point of view, from developer point of view i would disagree with them. 

What i think can be allowed are:
- Increase Quest board cap to 5 with cards
- Remove Arena Card Cap
- Add more decorations buy by Gold/Mana
- 2nd Ench and Traits set (i think it is only matter of time)

What i think will not happen is:
- Red crystal Mine in Lost Realm 
Red Crystal Mines ok, but faster than blue ?? I doubt it will happen, since they are from fights, and with stronger opponents you can get 1,5k just like that. Therefore i think mines will not be added. It would be just too much
- Remove bad heroes in Hiring x10 

we need completely different rolling system, not removing heroes, cause removing heroes, imo just like hero trading will just not gonna happen at all. There is so many heroes right now it is worse and worse to get any new hero. Something must be changed here.

Things i don't know or we need to wait and see are: 
- Tapjoy 
i don't know how IGG managed to deal with Tapjoy, but this is something we can't control. It would be great if it was available for other servers too, but we don't have any option to influence this)
- Add more valuable Spend-Gems-For-Packs and 1gems packs
those are increasing from time to time except old event, which are not changing at all. New packs are coming with better deal than for example 6 months earlier, so it is not like it is not improving.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/14/20 6:19:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good suggestions. I wish all of them would be implemented but I have to agree with Cichociemiak. Some of  the suggestions are more realistic than others

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 3/16/20 1:33:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion: before improving Android tap joy how about implementing it to Amazon first?

Signature