Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Trade event

[Copy link] 3/1255

Posted on 3/26/20 11:21:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think next time you should make trade event if you dont waant to make trade system on the next update.. because bazaar always full of topup system and its hard because there's some ppl cant topup,and with trade event ppl can change their item with other ppl,so this event will attract other player to keep playing this game and invite other.. so please read this IGG.. hope you agree

Signature
Posted on 3/26/20 11:42:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been surgested many times wont happon as itll be to open to abuse

Signature
Posted on 3/26/20 1:42:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah OP thank you for your suggestion, but I have one for you.  I suggest you find another means to obtain whatever you are missing on your accounts because a kraggle stated this has been suggested more times then I care to mention and IGG has yet to pay it any attention, and I can't say that I blame them.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/26/20 4:27:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well adding a "trade" system between players is pretty much impossible. But i think it would be good if castle clash offered some items(hero/ressources) in exchange of something(i dont except the items exchanged to be cheap or easy to get). Well its pretty similar to the exchange item section in the balloon event but sadly it has few choices. I know my idea isnt that great but just wanted to share my suggestion.

Signature