Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Fountain Fortuna

[Copy link] 5/861

Posted on 4/3/20 10:00:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is it now the same three options for the whole FF season. It used to change each day. Some of us dont need the low level stuff you offer. Please offer a variety.

Signature
Posted on 4/3/20 10:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think the forums would have igg see it. I suggest to go to live support and tell them there. It's so you know igg might consider it. And I don't mind the lava soul stones. They're really good for people who need that hero without paying.

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 4/4/20 12:00:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering lava nica is there every day, for F2p it's a dream. And in hind sight, if you are p2p and have him already, you probably don't need small time rewards like that. Although I agree it's more fun to have a change every time, just maybe not as grind rewarding

Signature
Posted on 4/4/20 1:57:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Oofling™ is right. You need to contact Live Support, and ask them. Maybe they will be able to answer this question. We are not, since we are not developers, and we don't know what are IGG plans.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/4/20 9:45:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Giggle, Please feel free to make suggestions to IGG anytime here, however might I suggest that you compose them as solid suggestions instead of a question.

Example:
I think that the old format of the reward selection changing daily is better because......
Or something along those lines, without leading with a question and ending with a request.

Post that basically asks questions are likely to be overlooked here as they don't actually offer anything, and the section is monitored specifically for suggestions.  However as previously stated if you are looking for an answer to the question you should direct your inquiry to Live Support.  Good Luck!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/4/20 12:34:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree with you. It should have been changed every day like before. It was way more interesting too :(

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!