Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Letter to IGG

[Copy link] 3/704

Posted on 4/19/20 12:01:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG,

Over the years I (and others) have consistently requested that you NOT update during GuildWars.  This means from 00:01 to 23:59 on Thursday & Sunday.  Even though this is the English server, the patrons are disbursed globally and includes multiple regions and time zones.  Regardless as to when you decide to take the game down during the aforementioned period you are decreasing the viable run time of one or more of those regions / time zones which negatively impacts most guilds which are also composed of global membership.

This becomes an even bigger problem should there be any issues with the members actually being able to  update their game upon completion, or if the update contains any bugs which causes loading issues, connection failures or crashing.  Currently the completion of all GuildWar runs is basically the only mandatory requirement for the majority of the active guilds, so it is essential that members be able to comply without any unnecessary issues such as those potentially presented by updates occurring on either of the days the feature runs.

I don't know what more I can say to express to you how important it is that this suggestion be implemented on a continuous basis and not just for one or two updates.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/19/20 12:14:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

+ Send updates in packets ....So we dont need to download whole 500Mb every time.... i know the games that send the updates in little packets .. This is called reinstalling not Upgrading

Signature
Piython
Posted on 4/19/20 1:16:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I still don't understand how difficult is to make new schedule to release update day later than it is now, or even TW on Monday, and android next day. There should be no problem with that, as IGG showed it many times before. It was possible not to make update during GW days before, and question is what happened IGG decided to change that. Especially that "update in gw day" can be exploited to get more points in GW than it is possible normal way. Situation like that should not happen at all, but it looks like someone from IGG didn't thought about that, or they are not aware this update schedule can be exploited. At least for this reason update should not occur during GW day at all.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/20/20 8:26:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually like it since it allows me to do top 2 gw targets twice

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011