Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Adjustment in lvling speed in BT

[Copy link] 4/699

Posted on 5/27/20 10:51:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think we need faster way of lvling BT, cause current one is really slow even on auto, which btw seems like it's now selecting books with less exp waste. It looks like game is picking highest books in max amount, than it reduces it by one, and selecting books one tier lower and again picking max amount of it -1 and repeating it. This is good, but it takes soooooo much time especially from low lvl. We need change.
1. Either allow is to set lvl we want to reach in one attempt. After confirmation game will be calculating if we have enough resources for that and if we do have than we can go for example from 1-0 to 20-0 in one operation.
2. Allow to gain lvl not with 10-1, 10-2, 10-3...etc, but 10, 11, 12, 13...etc. It would be much much faster even on auto. Faster means better in this case.

One way or another we need faster lvling, not slow, cause it is annoying to watch 10-1, 10-2, 10-3......

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/27/20 10:56:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yepyep, very very good suggestion. First option sounds best tbh. Main issue on auto is the loss of experience.i dont like it to refill green blue purple books

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 7:09:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like just selecting the level we want to advance to and having the action performed automatically assuming we have the resources.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/28/20 10:47:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Both suggestions are fine.
First one kinda reminds me of "Title Talent Badge" lvl up operation ,where it automatically calculates the furthest you're able to lvl-up ( based on resources avaliable )

So this is not something new for IGG, and they should be able to implement said option into "Breakthrough" system ( assuming they are interested @ all )

(I personally think they have a moto "Dont fix if it's not broken" )
While the situation is like >

Signature
Posted on 5/28/20 9:09:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is a rough illustration based on Cichociemiak's suggestion >
And the idea is that when you press auto:

1. System checks current BT Lvl (example: lvl 1)
2. Let's you pick the final BT Lvl  (example: lvl 5)
3. Calculates the amount of resources needed for (lvl 1 > lvl 5) Increase
4. Displays resources needed / amount you have
5. And let's you fill in as many books as you have (3 kinds) to enable Breakthrough
(it will not let you BT by accident if you dont fill in the EXP or if you lack any resource)

And the best part is > you can BT any hero to lvl 30 in one step. ( a truly automatic BT)

Signature