Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia season 2 issues

[Copy link] 7/1087

Posted on 5/27/20 2:45:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know that there are other general posts like this but I prefer making a separate under suggestions. This new season of narcia had a lot of improvements but also a lot of issues. Here are the most important issues that needs to be fixed:

- Towns were released in stages which is as unfair as it can be for everyone living in the wrong time zone. We dont want another torch battle event were some can participate and some cant. For most of us 00.00 server time is either 6 am or in the middle of the night. If there is to be a time release of the towns this should be an option were each guild can pick a timeslot like Fortress feud. Having to wake up a guild in the middle of the night 3 days in a row shouldn't be necessary..

- Resources was a big issue for all of us this time. We were at the top but still struggled with resources. I would agree that they have to be a little lower than the first season but lowering this much takes away any opportunities for guilds to bounce back.

- Guild might and number of registered members should play a part in what bracket you get thrown into. Basing it solely on last season rank doesnt seems quite right. This might solve itself with time tho.

- Defence vs attack. There should be a more balanced system in place for attack/defence. 1 person shouldnt be able to defend against a whole guild attacking. Make it easier to attack

- Spawn positions: The main castle spawns are a bit ridiculous. Some spawn in a corner far away from any town, some spawn right next to two towns. Everyone should have equal distance to at least the first town and imperial castle. Losing because of a bad spawn shouldn't happen. Guilds do a lot of prepping before narcia and should get an equal opportunity as everyone else.

- Stop adding p2p items to narcia(We see what you are doing) p2p should not get less travel time than f2p.

I think this was the major issues that we experienced and heard from the rest of the members in the world narcia line chat.

Feel free to add more if you feel that I missed anything.

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 5/27/20 5:37:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed! -Diji-

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 7:08:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with all points, however I don't know that there will be any fair means to address the timezone issues.  I do like the concept of adding elements from FF, such as the corner placement and even selecting time slots, but I am not sure IGG wants to run multiple instances of the feature.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/28/20 4:29:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All those points are good, and indeed some are what we were suggesting on other posts, but to make another post with that ?? I am not sure about it.
Just signing like FF mode can be problem, since if there will be not enough guilds, than those with less participants will be paired with those which have less participants and this will be problem for those lower participants guilds.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/28/20 11:54:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's dead mode like GW , don't bother
i would advice all players to stop sign in for it 
maybe IGG will rethink about reward and will limit towns to guild
so don't 1 guild take full map and others stop open it just like what happend in windwos server twice in row same guild took all the map and all other guilds are 650 points can't even take 1 town

Signature
Posted on 6/15/20 9:09:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree with Hellmo. I'm in EDT so reset is 1AM. Last season, we won because I stayed up until well past 3-4AM until we took Castle. Having to get up by 8am to get to work, it's not ideal.  We should be able to choose like FF.  

As winner of previous season, we got bumped to the next tier. We're almost at 20M might and got the honor of fighting against top guilds surpassing 130M might. Needless to say, we got squished.  Just because we won last event doesn't mean we should get bumped to the next tier.

The other suggestion I made after first season was to reduce the number of guilds. IGG tried to fit 103 guilds on the same map and a quarter of them are in bad spawn and it's over for them. As everyone mentioned, everyone should have the same start. I'm not sure what the right number is but perhaps try 25 and remove those bad spots altogether.

We leaders need a way to see who is where. It's great that we see who has garrisoned tiles and it would be even better if we can click on the town and also see who is garrisoned there. This way, we can see if a town is actually being protected and by whom.

Also agree as guild leaders that there should be an announcement tab. Not everyone is on Line/WhatsApp/etc. The game should be self contained for guild communication.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 1:59:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just realized the internal guild ranking is gone. It was only available inside Narcia. It would be much better if we can see how each member performed after the event is over.  Especially for guilds that are really serious about Narcia and track it (eg. boot those who register and not do anything).

Signature
Posted on 6/22/20 6:21:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Lexidom you made some good additions to the points I was making.We have always been in the top bracket so it's good getting those points across as well.

The 00.00 shield server time is the worst thing they added. Really discriminating against a lot of people, and the people who like the time always defend it so fiercely which ruins it for everyone. If everyone stood together in finding a better solution we would probably have seen one already but some think very shortsighted and selfcenterd

Signature

Midgardsormen