Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Building and hero skins also building max lvl

[Copy link] 2/493

Posted on 6/8/20 5:38:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Needs to be  increase in max lvl of buildings or allow more quarries at once. My goblins are upset they have nothing to do. Also with the amount of hero and building skins being given out for free I feel max lvl  of the skins for buildings and heroes should increase. The higher lvls of buildings could have a very long construction time that way all the hammers that higher players have sitting around can be of use.

Signature
Posted on 6/8/20 12:31:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Catlover1069, Congratulations for joining the group of maxed out buildings, it is one of the first things most have pushed for in this journey.  As for increased maxed building levels, I personally don't see any reason to extend that particular part of the journey, and I dare say IGG must have figured this out as well or there would have been no need to create the hammers.  Speaking of which, I believe that you are misinformed that higher might players keep hammers in their warehouse.  In fact most sell immediately in effort to manage their space, since they essentially are not needed.

In terms of increased levels for buildings and heroes, I would opt for another usage for any extra skins.  Not many can claim that they have maxed out all their heroes & buildings, so again I think there are more important things that need addressing in game, but let us see what IGG thinks.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/9/20 3:52:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Increase max HP of building lvl would have to with increasing pet hero attack, cause than all GW strategies with Doom Balloon would be useless.
Doom Balloon would have just not enough power to destroy buildings in 3 min time frame. Therefore one strategy which is very popular would be completely destroyed. I don't think this is good idea. Some prefer to go H2H, others prefer to use Minobombing, and there are folks, which prefer Doom Balloon for GW offense. We can't limit even more ways to victory only cause goblins are boring.
I don't think they are bored, they are finally have free time, less work, can work in shifts. Who wouldn't like that ?? Give them time to rest. Now they really earned it, if you maxed all buildings :D

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1