Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Hey there IGG!

[Copy link] 4/697

Posted on 6/16/20 5:12:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion:

1. Epic heroes cannot be evolved, augmented & destiny upgrade with consumable items such as shards & oath tablet. At the very lease, can you make use of duplicate legendary heroes for this?
2. If Epic is the new age of CC, maybe Legendary heroes can be evolved to Epic too. For example: a Legendary hero with BT25 + Destiny lvl60 can be upgraded to Epic lvl1 with some resources required or maybe a new item that can be bought with fame or another ingame currency.

Obtaining a duplicate of an Epic hero is such a nuissance to F2P players. The update is not F2P friendly. Free 1 hero card of an epic hero is not worth the wait.

PS: I know some will say "why do you keep playing this game? Just quit and uninstall" but that's not the case. A game needs funding too yeah but a game should also be Fun 2 Play friendly in order to keep up. Community isn't always about spenders. Please IGG, try to hear this out. I will keep playing this game for now.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 5:17:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just more new ways to milk the cow. It's business, nothing personal.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 5:21:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every update is not f2p friendly at beginning. After some time igg will begin to give free stuff to all needed for competition. It was like this before and i don't think it will change. Btw i have moved your thread to ~suggestions

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/16/20 5:21:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can get new epic hero (he is a trash) once in a week by doing new dungeon daily it's super easy i expected to see a dungeon full of zephyrica and other top heroes but it's seem igg didn't want to go rough this time.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 12:00:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

strives820, I feel your pain but as Cichociemiak stated it will get easier with time, and as OverlordHM stated you can obtain ss for the new hero via the New Dungeon feature.  I also have to agree with strives820  the feature appears to be a random matching with your own account might or progression in the other dungeons.

Finally I really don't think that a requirement of BT25 + Destiny lvl60 can really be considered as F2P friendly.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash