Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] The revamp of old Heroes.

[Copy link] 2/766

Posted on 6/16/20 6:46:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In other game such as Dragon Ball Dokkan Batttle and Clash Royale they make every time an balancment of their stuff like the cards of Clash Royale or The Z-Awkening of the old Caratcher. And i think with this stuff the game became more fun to play and they have E-sport . I think is right to make powerful new Heroes but this will make old heroes useless. I think with new rework of old heroes make them usefull and will bring more fun and new Challanges and pull players to create new strategies and new set on this game. Because now only new heroes will be use and the fun of playing this game for me will suffer. An idea for an rebalancment will be an buff of the stat of like 10%/20%. And buff of their skill with damage reduction and upgrade to level 10 of their skilll's Talent such as Scorch of Kandy Kane or Bulwark of Lady Leo. I know this will take times if it will be make. But an other things it will be the Correction of Beast Tamer,Espirita and Revenant. Because their summoned Creature don't have the affection of talent or insignia of their main Heroes. I know when they make their First apparition they just be too powerful but now whitout damge reduction they are completly useless and they are OTK by all new heroes. I think your OWN creation deserve more love. I make thia post because i play this game for like 7 years and see you make great strides since there. And you really hear your player 's speak. Such as the great stuff you make with FreeToPlay account and the perfect offert you make.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 12:03:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Those are some interesting suggestions, however instead of buffing old heroes I think it would be more likely to create new game modes specific to the older heroes, but let us see what IGG thinks.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/16/20 1:35:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hahahaha x 10,000.

IGG had multiple chances to rebalance heroes and repeatedly has chosen not too.

It should be clear at this point that CC is nothing more than a developer playground cash cow.

Strategy, quality of play, contest - these are not and never will be considerations which drive game development.

So buckle up, enjoy the ride, and good luck clashing

Signature