Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Add actually interesting rewards to forum events

[Copy link] 4/596

Posted on 8/8/20 2:26:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me, it isn't really worth participating in forum or FB events as the rewards are just gems. Literally just gems that have already a plenty of ways to obtain them.
2000 gems for 5 random people is not an interesting reward, we can just farm those gems. Plus, that small amount of gems isn't gonna get you anywhere.

But what about adding rewards such as Event coins, or Hero Hire Tokens? Or magic powder? Or the items that are exclusive to "official events"?
Remember the ONE event that gave us 5 fortuna tokens? We need more of these, not just gems.

Signature
Posted on 8/8/20 3:30:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I guess it is a given that you won't be participating in the forum events, since those items are not available in forum events.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/8/20 4:19:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not that we don't want to give better rewards. It is that our ideas of rewards are not accepted when we are trying to pick better rewards. It seems like devs are not accepting those better rewards we want to select for participants. Believe me we wanted better rewards many times, and FL many times tried to improve then but we hit wall which we can't pass.
But there is good thing with gems as reward. If you are lucky rewards will be sent when there will be Accumulation event on Bazaar for additional rewards to pick. We don't know how long it will be, but this is always additional bonus.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/8/20 4:44:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2k gems is nice enough for me

Signature
Posted on 8/8/20 6:11:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sometimes the FB and forum gems rewards are stack with Accumulation and it was a nice lil crit rewards especially for players like me n others. So i will be gratefull with what ill get from this forum, everything no exception

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia