Create Thread

[Suggestion] Gem owned into gem jars

[Copy link] 3/680

Posted on 8/9/20 12:46:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make a tab in storage so you can make gems you have into gem jars

Signature
Seth j. Sexey
Posted on 8/9/20 2:28:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo, it's not that great of a idea since we need to focus purely more on storage, and the bigger question osw, why would you want your gems to be converted to get jars??
If anything, that will use more storage for players who barely have any, but, it's a decent idea, but again, people with low storage probably will have problems with this.
Like I said earlier above, why would you want gems converted to jars?? Narcia and other official events give them, so it might not be a problem to get gem jars, i would see how this would be useful, but again, i don't see much use for it.

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 8/9/20 4:22:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Idea seems to be interesting, since it would allow folks which can't hold on with spending gems to save gems for better events but on other hand i think devs want us to spend gems and buy more. I see conflict of interests here, which what's favor devs. How it will end?? We can't predict.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/9/20 9:23:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo it is not needed, the accounts can hold an excessive amount of gems, so there is really no need to further tax the limited warehouse space creating such an item.  In terms of one's inability to responsibly manage their gems, this is not a fix because they still have access to them, granted it might take an additional click or two, but still very accessible.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash