Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13219

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] October update suggestion

[Copy link] 4/766

Posted on 8/26/20 1:11:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! I'm here to show you all the things I've created, let's hope these make it in the game!
talent:Ghosts Cape

Increases heroes dodge by X% and reduces dmg taken by X%, also makes hero elusive for X's(cool down X's)

hero1:Soul collector

skill:Soul reap:

ghost form: this hero turns elusive for x's and deals x% of dmg to them, converting x% to hp(cool down x's) when this hero is in play, grants nearby enemy heroes fear for x's(cool down x's) (hero can hit elusive when hero is in elusive too.) Human form:this hero deals dmg equal to x% of it's hp, this hero also summons a ghoul for x's(ghoul can only take 1 dmg cool down x's) when ghoul is in play, deals true dmg equal to x% of ghouls attack. (This hero is immune to fear, stun, silence, and entangle, and has fast energy recovery, this hero also reflects 50% of incoming damage.)

hero 2: DemoMan

Skill:Boom Boom!

Every x's this hero throws dynamite at x buildings dealing a total of x% of demoman's attack(cool down x's) every x's this hero heals x% of demoman's atk(cool down x's) this hero also increases accuracy by x% when throwing dynamite, (this effect can not stack.) This hero is immune to stun, fear, silence, entangle.(this hero can revive once with 50% hp,)(this hero has fast energy recovery)

enchantment:haunted lantern

Removes elusive from heroes(cool down x's)also deals x% dmg of heroes atk to all enemy heroes in the battlefield(cool down x's)
It may not be balanced...but it's really interesting to me, I hope you all like this idea! :) stay safe everyone!

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 8/26/20 1:47:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice!

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/26/20 3:50:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for posting your creations, however you should not restrict them by placing dates on timelines on them.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/26/20 5:16:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you gave ideas of elusive skill, i think it would be good to give something to counter it. Last thing we need is everyone running with same skill

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/26/20 9:08:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Something I would like to see is a building to auto collect the blue crystal. Once build you have to watch adverts to power it up 1 advert gives 4 hours max 24 hours  so would generate income for igg as well

Signature