Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13181

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] pack for heroes

[Copy link] 4/663

Posted on 9/21/20 5:37:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is kind of crazy to have a level 10 talent and then have to just throw it away when a new one comes out that we want to use on our heroes.. The same with enchantments. I would be nice to have a bag or pack that we can store those talents and enchantments in so we are not losing them when we want to change them.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/20 8:51:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting suggestion, but when members asked for a method to store used talents IGG's response was to allow for a second talent.  Having said that I don't think that this is something we will be seeing anytime soon.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/22/20 1:44:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't believe this will ever happen as its a good source off gem usage and revenue

Signature
Posted on 9/23/20 2:01:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although idea is interesting i highly doubt it will happen. It is all about picking best talent. I also had to change few lvl 10 talents for better one, but I'm not complaining, cause it was good change. Maybe we will have to return to old times, when we had multiple same heroes with deferent talents for different goals

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/23/20 9:48:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best thing to do when you have a good talent is to hold it for a sec for future stronger heroes

Signature
Xo till we odd