Yet another season of disappointing Narcia matchmaking. I don't understand how we (ranked 231) got paired with top 20 guilds after last season of getting whipped by top 10 (when we were ranked 197). Not every member registered either so it can't be because of our registered might.
Anyway, this is my suggestion to simplify match making.
1. Group guilds based on total might by registered members.
- If total might by registered members remain the same then you will see the same guilds every season
2. If, and only if, you remain in the same bracket as last season, position guilds that did well in most challenging spots (given IGG hasn't fixed map as previous suggested)
- If you finished first last season, your starting position shall be at the corner
- If you get bumped to next tier up because of might, then only might counts, no disadvantage from winning