Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia matchmaking

[Copy link] 4/722

Posted on 9/25/20 11:39:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yet another season of disappointing Narcia matchmaking.  I don't understand how we (ranked 231) got paired with top 20 guilds after last season of getting whipped by top 10 (when we were ranked 197).  Not every member registered either so it can't be because of our registered might.

Anyway, this is my suggestion to simplify match making.

1. Group guilds based on total might by registered members.

• If total might by registered members remain the same then you will see the same guilds every season

2. If, and only if, you remain in the same bracket as last season, position guilds that did well in most challenging spots (given IGG hasn't fixed map as previous suggested)
  • If you finished first last season, your starting position shall be at the corner

• If you get bumped to next tier up because of might, then only might counts, no disadvantage from winning

Signature
Posted on 9/25/20 8:35:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting suggestions, however I don't know how easy it will be to calculate matchups based on registered might since the event starts so soon after registration is complete.

I also don't think it is fair to position a guild in the most challenging position because of a good showing in the last season.  Positioning for all guilds should be equally challenging for the feature.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/26/20 12:24:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion would be either not allow those who joined during registering time to participate (which would eliminate exploit with leaving guild before registration opens and joining right before registration ends, which seems to be working), or give better rewards which would make more guild interested in Narcia, therefore matchmaking would have more guild to divide.
Those daily rewards are not good enough as it seems. Rewards according to rank should be also there so guilds would be actually fighting for position. Now many are just hitting 3 towns, maybe large one and that's it. This mode really need many improvements. Is interesting but exploits are making it bad.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/26/20 6:49:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes sir i agree with u. AK now experienced 1st map, we got bumped up somehow while we only have 39 member register lol

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 9/27/20 11:41:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unless IGG fixes narcia, more players will quit the game.  We had 74 members in our guild before narcia was released. We now have 51 (even after picking up new members). Most quit because of narcia and we've won castle 4/8 seasons so you can imagine player engagement for the guilds that lose most of the time.

Signature