Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Please add back castle Chest III to treasure mining.

[Copy link] 7/601

Posted on 10/8/20 1:15:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title suggests, I think castle chest III is a great way of blue and red crystals. But unfortunately, we have seen its removal from treasure mining, I would like to have this chest back in treasure mining, it will benefit everyone greatly, and it will help newer players too, I would really like this chest to be added back into treasure mining.

Points-
1-it will help the cc economy, it may sound a bit weird to you , but it will Help balance things for P2P and F2P, probably encouraging P2P to spend more to get those red crystals they need for BT.
2- encourages spending, maybe this point isn't very reasonable, but it will encourage P2P to spend more if you remove the mad inventor soul stones from gold key and maybe add 30 castle chest III, it may seem crazy, but we have so many events that give us amazing rewards, why not add at least20 III chests into gold? Seems like a reasonable idea to me.
Those are all my points, let me know what you think, hopefully IGG adds this,

PS:please don't make it 1:server only thing, (like only android) make it for all servers please :)

Thank you for reading, as usual, have a great day/night and stay safe! :)

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 10/8/20 1:46:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Point made mate. Castle chests 2's are a great way of obtaining tons of resources needed for f2p but sadly If they removed it from treasure mining I highly doubt they will add it back. Also in case you didn't know but the silver chest on droid and ios has 60 castle chest 5s so if they were to add castle chests 2s into the gold key it would need to be more like 200 of them at least. Thnxs for making this post, hopefully someone in igg see's this and acts upon it.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 10/8/20 1:58:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well said & let's hope IGG listens

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/8/20 5:05:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can support it, even though i have more res than i need. But we know that it is never enough in this game

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/8/20 11:05:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im sorry but its castle chest III not II

Signature
Posted on 10/9/20 12:29:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
UDF Feedback Survey takes all your feedback seriously and will implement them to improve their services. To appreciate, you will receive United Dairy Farmers Coupons to redeem.
Posted on 10/9/20 2:16:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 10/10/20 4:28:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup yup blue crystals always needed in huge amount.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!