Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Remove waiting time

[Copy link] 4/695

Posted on 10/22/20 10:36:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to suggest the following modes to get some improvement in the form of reduced/removed waiting time after each roll.

- Changing enchantments
- Changing talents
- Sweeping dungeons
- Sweeping HBM

1. Enchantments rolling through fine enhancement chests is very very very slow. Extremely slow to be precise. When a player has for example 2000+ chests and is rolling for a specific thing, the waiting time between each rolls can make the whole process very boring and completely discouraging.
I understand the idea behind it - to prevent rolling by accident a lv5 enchantment. As a suggestion - add a pop-up in the begging of opening the mode asking players whether or not they want to have the waiting time activated. If they opt No - no waiting time is applied. If opted Yes - stays the same as it is now.

2. Talents
The same as enchantments.

3. Dungeons used to be pretty fast sweep. Can we please have this back? No waiting time, action equal to presses of the button.

4. Same for HBM

Hope other players feel the same about these modes and IGG will be so kind to take into consideration our suggestions and feedback :)

Signature
Posted on 10/22/20 11:22:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The mods are already working on fixing the dungeons and hbm sweep times back to what they were originally. I agree having something that would make changing talents and enchantments easier would be a huge help.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 10/22/20 3:44:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is working on decreasing / improving the game modes with each update.  Recently you will see that when leveling heroes, when you run out of mana or gold it automatically take you to a screen where you can access those resources without having to exit the altar, enter and then exit the warehouse to re-enter the altar.

Of course it is a good thing to continue to make these great suggestions, but I felt the need to let you know that these issues are being addressed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/22/20 9:08:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We make changing enchantments and talents slow because it would help avoid mistake happenning.

Signature
yo
Posted on 10/23/20 7:02:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Option to quickly change talent or traits is ok or me, but i was there, i lost few talents i was searching cause of bug which is eliminated now, and i don't know if i would like someone else to experience it. 
Therefore fixing dungeons and HBM time yes, but lowering time needed for talent or insignia change... maybe this is not that good idea if You can loose cause of it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1