Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Google play points coupons are terrible value

[Copy link] 1/350

Posted on 10/28/20 10:17:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A suggestion. Most of us that have accumulated enough points on Google play to redeem have spent hundreds of dollars doing so. For me, a majority of it on CC. Each one of my 760 points represents about a dollar I blew on this game. So for IGG to offer coupons for pay points, I would absolutely expect it to show some bit of gratitude for the millions of dollars people like myself invest in your game every month.
But to be offered a pack that doesn't include gems and only offers items possibly found in a $2 pack, and the value it is given is $10, well perhaps you think the thousands of dollars I spent in the past 7 years I forgot to pay attention, but I did pay attention.
Please offer substantially better pay point rewards. Better yet, do what most other apps are doing, offer coupons priced at $2 per hundred points. As for now, I will hold out until you come up with something that says"thanks for being a valued customer"

Signature
Posted on 10/28/20 11:20:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The main problem with this post is that spending is a choice, not a requirement, so you made a choice to spend.  It is rather bad form to say the least to expect anything more then what you paid for and obviously received.  I get it that you don't feel the exchange is fair or up to your standards, but that does not have anything to do with your choice to spend or nor how much you chose to spend over the years. Try going to the grocery store and telling them they should give you more then what you purchased or you won't be spending money on the food you eat until they see things your way.  Let me know how that works out for you.:angel:

Further, you should also know that "Google Points" are a "Google" product, just as "TapJoy" is a product of "TapJoy" and not IGG.  The fact that they are in collaboration to promote the Castle Clash, Google and TapJoy entities does not mean that IGG has the final say on the exchange rate.

In short this is not a suggestion but a rant directed at only one of the parties involved, and dare I say not even the primary entity.;)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash