Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13219

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Extend Team Events bonus time to 2 hours

[Copy link] 5/641

Posted on 11/30/20 11:45:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was going to suggest changing the time but extending it would make it so it doesn't anger those who like the current times.

For more active guilds, the current times conflict with FF and narcia (noon when shields go down ). It would be ideal if bonus times are different or longer, that is 4-6am, 12-2pm, 8-10pm.

Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 11/30/20 11:55:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I didn't noticed it, but indeed  it's unfortunate time of x2 rewards in Team Modes is same as FF. I also think this should be adjusted, making it longer is good idea, or just make it after FF time zones so there would be no collision.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/1/20 11:31:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it just requires a little more thought on IGG's part, team events should never overlap and updates should never occur during any team event.  Imo it is just common sense, whilst extending the event(s) might appear to resolve some issues, the reality is that some complain about the current time period so extending them might cause a bigger issue.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/1/20 1:07:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best solution is that an 1 hour counter starts the moment you start your first team event.  I believe IGG did fixed time for a reason so perhaps that's not a viable option.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/20 6:05:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love it if they would extend the time because it interferes with fortress feud mostly and because I live in the Philippines that means I can only usually do the 5:00-6:00 time slot so extending the time would be extremely helpful.

Signature
Player Name: DredVoid
Hotel: Trivago

cmon click it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Posted on 12/2/20 8:21:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Liked, good idea

Signature