Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] My suggestion on forum rules.

[Copy link] 5/535

Posted on 12/2/20 8:04:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear forum moderators, if you are reading this then can you remove the "restricted words detected" thing that pops up when you make a post or something. When i am trying to make fanarts and stuff and it says restricted words detected even tho i wrote nothing wrong. I mean to solve the problem of this being got can be that people/moderator can ban anything that has a curse/bad word in it. I hope you will remove and add these thing because it is annoying to see that i cannot submit my fanarts cuz of that.

Thank you so much.:D

Signature
Guild: Kingdom Slayers (K_S)
Player name: DredVoid
Hotel: Trivago

cmon click it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Posted on 12/2/20 9:47:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had the same problem earlier but the solution to it is instead of copying and pasting photos directly to the forum you have to upload them through the photo icon in the menu and then once it says photo successfully uploaded you can submit your post without any problems.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 12/2/20 11:51:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately until you mentioned it I was not aware that there were any filters on the forum other then the moderators, but even if we were aware we would not have any power to remove or adjust it.  

Since Shadygamersan was so gracious as to add insight into this issue, I will flag for the relevant staff to review, as it appears that it is not working in the manner intended.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/2/20 6:41:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It looks like devs are trying to make different options too get rid of posts which possibly are violating forum rules. Problem is that sometimes those are not detecting things correctly and strange situations happens, and that's where we are entering. But maybe there is something in what You wrote.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/2/20 9:34:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This issue would not be solved for a while . 
you can upload the pic to http://postimage.org/ and send the link here if you met the issue next time.

Signature
yo
Posted on 12/3/20 9:08:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@DredVoid The circled area is where you can post images without running into issues.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.