Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] |suggestion| Praised Box

[Copy link] 4/593

Posted on 12/2/20 7:42:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! As the title states, I was thinking of a praised box for when you're praised, and I know what you're thinking, "this can be abused as thousands praise everyday" but if you put a cap on it (lets say...100 a day) then it wouldn't be abused, the rewards for this would be
Blessed tomes III*50
Karmic rock I II III*1
Prestige box III*1
Prime hero card IV*1
Epic hero soul stone bag*1
Hero's trial & Here be monsters card*1
The rewards could be better, but 100 of these daily is a great reason to push in blitz or arena, as of currently, there is no reward for being praised, and I think this would be a great thing to add, but that is my suggestion,  Thank you for reading and have a great day/night! :)

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 12/2/20 7:58:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be rely cool if they added this. I mean it would actually give more purpose to being 1, 2, 3 place other than bragging rights

Signature
Player Name: DredVoid
Hotel: Trivago

cmon click it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Posted on 12/2/20 10:19:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I defiantly agree this is something that should be implemented in the game. Whats the point in getting #1 if there is no reward besides bragging lol.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 12/3/20 12:20:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While it might be a great incentive, Awarding 100x daily the proposed list above would be a bit excessive to say the least.  It would encourage more to try for top rankings as well as improve their accounts because let's be realistic only a small percentage is capable of obtaining those ranks, so it would not benefit many and those it would benefit would most likely not need those resources.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/3/20 3:51:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Idea is good, but it would have to be fair amount. Like FirstLady said amount is little to high imo, especially items are interesting. Lower amount and it would be good idea. Maybe items should be adjusted a bit.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1