Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Save Windows

[Copy link] 7/1002

Posted on 12/26/20 12:23:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello
I want to address the issues that need to be resolved on this Server.
We do not have tapjoy, but it is better to express and solve bigger problems.

Summary of the main problems in Windows Server:
Possibility of higher rates for Gem Bonus in our Treasure Shop [We currently have 50% or 60% of it].
Change rare items in the "Prospectors Wheel" like some items for earning Crystals.

Outdated Event items :
+Spend Gems For Packs
+Pirate Booty

Improving event scheduling can play a key role in windows Server
we only have one or two events at a time during the month, and generally we have treasure mining+poker matcher
we need better experiences for having concurrent events like:
+Treasure Mining
+Hire Hero And Wins
+Carnival Cake
+Poker Matcher
and so on...

Disabled events :
+Fountain Fortuna [Only once a year is activated by chance,also need updates in rewards too]
+Thunder God's Gift

Thank You

Signature
----------------------------------------------------
xCyb3r
---------------------------------------------------
Posted on 12/26/20 6:37:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think most of those problems would be gone if there were much much more players on WS. I have seen this scenario before. Server had less and less players, events were not updated. After some time when players are still leaving server devs are announcing they are closing server (cause it is not worth to keep it alive, regardless of players which are playing and paying on that server).
Therefore like i said if there were  many more players i think things would look differently. But since i don't know what are stats i can only guess.
Good luck with that suggestions btw

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/27/20 10:09:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on the title, I thought the suggestion was to save the Windows version because IGG was getting rid of it. I came to say that I agree with eliminating the Windows version if there are not many players on it. Then the devs can focus on the Android and iOS versions with the bulk of the players.

Turns out, it had nothing to do with that. Oh well.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 12/28/20 11:30:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

so we are really playing with a dead thing and it's real?
we couldn't even Zoom-in and Zoom-out in our window
so we have just a window to open cc and I don't know how this server could get more stats

we are out of many things ,so we should really think about ending windows?

Signature
xCyb3r
Posted on 12/28/20 11:57:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahh... I like the game I thinks I m playing it from last 5 yrs on windows server we keep stuck up on game with new updates and heroes but as u r providing more and more like other things in world r growing better but u r providing updates so frequently and we expect more and more faster to be changed everything ...players r increasing day by day and old plyers keep stuck on game in competition as I told things need to be changed becoz we know u can provide more better becoz we can see it on android and that's why we expect on it our server too

Signature
Posted on 12/28/20 12:21:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the main reasons why this server is dying is because it's not advertised well enough and because our events are laughable compared to Android and iOS. We only receive treasure mining every other week unlike the others who get it once or even twice a week. This is the main f2p event and is in my opinion, the best event in the game. The Windows server has so much potential to be great but it's wasted by missed opportunities like this. Microsoft has some of the most popular gaming computers on the market. Almost everyone I know who's on the Android server uses a Microsoft computer. There should be no reason why the Windows server is dying besides the lack of proper advertising and attention. Its a missed opportunity that would have had amazing potential if it was approached correctly.

Signature
Posted on 1/1/21 2:01:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it all seems strange to me ... if i'm a p2p and they close the windows server i hope they give me the possibility to move my acc to the android server ... otherwise it's a scam

Signature
Posted on 1/10/21 1:37:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I couldn't understand somethings in windows
how "Fountain Fortuna" and "Thunder God's Gift" with low and simple rewards is related to windows player's stats
if we have a huge problem about stats ,disabled events couldn't help to anything.
I mean if we want save windows server and stats it needs some special things like ,ads, events, but having fun just 1 or 2 in a month for events in windows doesn't fix anything such as server stats ,it kills that.

Signature
xCyb3r