Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 13082

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Events/Announcements/More events

[Copy link] 3/572

Posted on 12/26/20 1:46:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey IGG, please get your Announcements / More Events pages in order.

More Events should simply just include the extra stuff not covered by Events and Announcements. Actual ongoing announcement events should not be listed on More Events at all.

Some ongoing events are being omitted from the Announcement page and the only way to catch that is to go to the More Events page which is wrong! A ongoing Announcement Event should always be on it's dedicated page without the need to go searching for it in other places.

I don't beleive it's because you are being sneaky but rather because you are lazy. Get these "smaller" things sorted out asap and you'll have more time to work on the bigger stuff. Thx

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 12/26/20 5:22:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's rather harsh.:(

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/26/20 6:43:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can agree that some events which are for all, not only for P2P should be in first place, but i also understand those are not that important events for devs, since it is not giving them so much income. On their place i would place events which could bring biggest income on first page, and rest on second.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/27/20 10:06:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Someone took a lot of effort to complain about something that isn't really a problem.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U