Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Prospector's Wheel version 1.8.6

[Copy link] 6/618

Posted on 1/10/21 5:50:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/10/21 6:08:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree

Signature
Hello its me, DredVoid. and since my main got banned/muted for 2 weeks this is the account that I will be using
Posted on 1/11/21 12:21:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You make some good suggestions based on your account and desired resources, but you should keep in mind that all resources are invaluable to someone since we have members concentrating on various tasks for accounts of various levels.  What is importance to you is of little importance to others.  We have a lot of members that are miles away from worrying about indeptness, and some who have not been able to acquire even one Epic hero so shards are of value to them as they can be used to aid in leveling their heroes.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/11/21 1:51:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/11/21 2:02:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/11/21 5:13:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as overall idea is interesting i don't think devs would improve it that much. Mechanic is simple - buy quickly or slowly grind. Events are supposed to help if you want to spend a lot on them. Economics is simple, and devs already made huge progress increasing free rewards and giving us options to get better ones. LR was supposed to be main source of Blue Crystals for F2P and minor P2P while bazaar is option for P2P+. But some folks were not interested in it, and not they lack of Blu Crystals. And right now they can either wait of buy them.

Don't get me wrong, i am not defending devs but i want to be realistic. 
I haven't seen game where you can get lvls/resources quickly as you advance more and more. Every time further You are, more slowly progress is. Same here. 
I think sometime devs will make another good F2P change, but hard to tell if this will be it or something else.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/11/21 8:30:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature