Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 5    Total Posts: 12760

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Big Bargainer, Puzzle and code events [Not referring to secret code]

[Copy link] 4/646

Posted on 1/14/21 4:10:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for these new events that requires code exchanges. 

They encourage and enable us to 
1) interact more among players, 
3) get more free items
3) create more smurf accounts to keep CC alive.

They seem to be very time consuming. Exchanging and typing (or copying and pasting) in many 8 character codes is not an easy task. And, having to look at all the sexual comments in the broadcast is not a pleasant experience

These are my suggestions:
1) providing these events a better interface to share and use code. Asking us to ask others for code and type in or copy and paste from another app is not that user friendly. Something like hero sharing interface would be good.

2) For Big Bargainer, when we help other people slash prices, can we have our item's price reduced too? That will save us time by reducing the number of time we need to exchange codes. 

3) For Big Bargainer, can we just have one code for all the items?
When we are able to buy a few items but only with maximum discount, we would have get maximum discount for all the items. It takes a long time to get maximum discount for a few items.

Edit / New:
Thanks to the suggestion by FirstLady, we can also make big bargainer like secret code redemption. Smart. 
One code for a big bargainer item, another player only needs to write it once and we get the discount slashed to the minimum like how it works for secret code redemption. Redeem the code once and we get the items.

Signature
I Got Gems
Cash Clash
Posted on 1/14/21 8:52:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok get ready..... Ever heard of "Secret Codes"?  We copy and paste codes to get free items all the time and up til this point no one and I repeat NO ONE has deemed it to be time consuming.  In fact most were very appreciative to copy and paste for those few items.  However you feel the interface needs to be upgraded to make it easier for you.  I won't even address that Hero sharing interface comment.

Further you feel that slashing the price of one item at a time should be revised to include all items to reduce the number of times you have to exchange codes, and all these items should be identified with one code.  In short getting an additional discount should be simplified to the point that you have to do virtually nothing to obtain them.

How about this idea, you should just skip the event all together and purchase the items outright from the bazaar.  Oh wait I have an even better idea.  How about you just think about what you want and it just appears before you without ever spending or grinding at all.  You chose the right signature you simply need to exchange your name with IGG, but let me guess that would be too time consuming.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/15/21 1:12:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Normally Im not one for criticism but this is about the most utterly stupid posts I've seen. As you mentioned igg made this event so that players could interact and so that more cc accounts were made. All the suggestions you have made would only ensure these goals are not met and would make p2p members realize how unfair this game is towards them causing them to quite which would result in cc ending permanently :/ I am of course be overdramatic but the reality of it is the suggestions you stated only promote laziness and would cause a isolationist philosophy in cc which is the opposite of what igg intended when they made these events.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.3 Mil
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TheCoalition
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 1/16/21 4:33:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not talking about secret code event. For secret code, there is only one secret code at a time. you just have to copy and paste it once and it is done.

Copying and typing Puzzle Fancy / Big bargainer codes many times in throughout the event period is not good for players.

Signature
I Got Gems
Cash Clash
Posted on 1/17/21 7:14:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you give any feedback? I could just see you saying thing like 

which of the following parts is feedback instead of criticism? 

Ok get ready..... Ever heard of "Secret Codes"?  We copy and paste codes to get free items all the time and up til this point no one and I repeat NO ONE has deemed it to be time consuming.  In fact most were very appreciative to copy and paste for those few items.  However you feel the interface needs to be upgraded to make it easier for you.  I won't even address that Hero sharing interface comment.

Further you feel that slashing the price of one item at a time should be revised to include all items to reduce the number of times you have to exchange codes, and all these items should be identified with one code.  In short getting an additional discount should be simplified to the point that you have to do virtually nothing to obtain them.

How about this idea, you should just skip the event all together and purchase the items outright from the bazaar.  Oh wait I have an even better idea.  How about you just think about what you want and it just appears before you without ever spending or grinding at all.  You chose the right signature you simply need to exchange your name with IGG, but let me guess that would be too time consuming.

Signature
I Got Gems
Cash Clash