Thank you for these new events that requires code exchanges.
They encourage and enable us to
1) interact more among players,
3) get more free items
3) create more smurf accounts to keep CC alive.
They seem to be very time consuming. Exchanging and typing (or copying and pasting) in many 8 character codes is not an easy task. And, having to look at all the sexual comments in the broadcast is not a pleasant experience
These are my suggestions:
1) providing these events a better interface to share and use code. Asking us to ask others for code and type in or copy and paste from another app is not that user friendly. Something like hero sharing interface would be good.
2) For Big Bargainer, when we help other people slash prices, can we have our item's price reduced too? That will save us time by reducing the number of time we need to exchange codes.
3) For Big Bargainer, can we just have one code for all the items?
When we are able to buy a few items but only with maximum discount, we would have get maximum discount for all the items. It takes a long time to get maximum discount for a few items.
Edit / New:
Thanks to the suggestion by FirstLady, we can also make big bargainer like secret code redemption. Smart.
One code for a big bargainer item, another player only needs to write it once and we get the discount slashed to the minimum like how it works for secret code redemption. Redeem the code once and we get the items.