Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 12759

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] red crystal mines

[Copy link] 3/303

Posted on 1/20/21 3:53:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG, can you guys please add red crystal mines in lost realm? I think it would be very helpful since currently there are only blue crystals and the monsters only usually give a small amount of red crystals to actually even mater. I mean around 1600 red crystals are good but that still is not enough. 

here is my suggestion:
If the player reaches around level 14 then 2 red crystal mine would appear and its storage would be 3000-8000 reaching level 15 in the lost realm would add another red crystal mine and so on

I really hope IGG adds this to the game, it would be very appreciated

Signature
Guild: TheMemers
Player name: DredVoid
Hotel: Trivago

cmon click it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Posted on 1/20/21 4:58:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea. Also the way to increase level points could use a boost. At level 27 it will take me aaaaages to get higher.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/21 11:29:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Red Crystals are definitely a needed resource, but not to the extent as blue crystals, hence the presence of blue crystal mine and not red crystal mines. Red crystals are also being offered in most all of the frequently run F2P events in decent amounts, and unless I have missed something there has been no significant increase in the requirement for red crystals like the need for blue crystals for leveling adeptness.

As for decreasing the requirements to level up, yes it is a tedious choir and I am sure everyone would appreciate it being easier, but if everything in game was quick and easy wouldn't the game loose some of it's appeal as everyone would be able to max out everything without much effort at all

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/20/21 6:41:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are not first with this idea. It was mentioned some time ago, and devs didn't do anything about it. And something tells me it will be same this time. Although we indeed need more ways to obtain them, or increase amount from Lost Realm battles.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1