Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 13085

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Give us more construction deduct time axe

[Copy link] 5/628

Posted on 2/13/21 9:06:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear igg. Im one of your player. So, im seeing that we player are Hard to upgrade our Base more faster. So, i hope that you will give us more deducting time of construction. Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2/13/21 9:41:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can buy axe(s) in prestige shop (but, maybe you find it expensive).

Signature
Android - English Server
1M Might
Posted on 2/13/21 10:27:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I understand your concern, you should know that prior to the increased building levels in a recent update, most members found the axe(s) to be useless and sold them.  You should also know that leveling your base is not now nor was it ever intended to be an immediate scenario.  Most of the older players spend much longer grinding up to the previous level 25 then will be required for the few additional levels.

Castle Clash was never intended to be a sprint but rather a marathon.  However if you insist on more immediate results, I suggest you take SanaAll's suggestion and invest in the purchase of more.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/13/21 2:15:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 2/14/21 2:13:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is why saving is paying off. I was selling only those 15 minutes and now i have lots of them with different grades. Unfortunately many folks are not doing things like savings, but we already had this situation with skins before.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/14/21 1:49:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have hundreds of them of different types. I sold some off early, when I first maxed out my levels. Then, I just kept them as they didn't bother me. Now, they are coming in very handy. In time, we will all max out these new levels too. No rush, the game's not going anywhere.

I screwed up selling my crests early, but I've got hammers!

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U