Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Change to squad showdown hero pool

[Copy link] 3/505

Posted on 3/2/21 8:39:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is great that they changed the mode recently, making it more interesting and challenging and I for one are happy to see IGG giving players better game modes. However, my one gripe about it is that when voidwalker and order bound heroes are not part of a certain season, what players are left with are 9/10 battles ending with a timeout failure due to everyone just using rambard and a Tanky Zeph. Now with voidwalker/ ob heries they are still both Tanky heroes, but can be dealt with rather easily. I rank in the top 10 quite often, and have bt35 heroes that I’ve tried vast arrays of combinations of. Even when zeph is killed, the ram is too “Tanky” to kill. I don’t even like saying Tanky, it’s a crutch to use just to time people out. If we could have a way of limiting ram/zeph usage without any real way of killing the hood/defensive built ones it would make the competition better.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/21 11:57:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you are saying that the Ram is too difficult to beat, so you are requesting an easier competition.  I have to ask, wouldn't that be defeating the purpose?  Shouldn't you want the stiffest competition? If the feature became too easy to clear, wouldn't it then become boring?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/2/21 12:06:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thing is that sometimes many heroes can be made unbeatable in that mode and there is nothing we can do about it. Folks were complaining for that some time ago but as you can see nothing changed.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/2/21 1:26:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.