Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Castle crisis

[Copy link] 4/635

Posted on 3/3/21 10:55:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This isn't an event that give rewards every week or even every day, it's an event that long enough to complete, so doesn't the prizes need to be upgraded? The current rewards are too obsolote.
Ember army, the number one only got 800 prestiges? That's stupid while we can get more with just one lava isle, and the insignia runes there are also not hard item to come by.

Avaricifer, the insignias there are too obsolote and not useful except maybe FG, but it's only level 6 and it takes a long time and lots of red crystals to upgrade to level 9-10. At least give us level 8-9 and newer insignias. Even better if there are spar insignia.

Impster, the box only contains things that are not very interesting nowadays, we still have many resources such as resource select box, epic ss box, vestige and other resources that will enhance our account.
I won't mention them too much as some would say it my own taste. xD

Signature
Posted on 3/4/21 12:26:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every event can't offer top prizes but your concern is well understood.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/4/21 5:31:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thing is that rewards should be updated at least once per year if not twice. But real problem is that devs are rarely doing it, cause it looks like focusing on new modes, new heroes have higher priority. And this is reasonable a from certain company point. But adjusting rewards should be also, since we need more resources than year ago,  but we still have same amounts we can earn as year ago, which is terrible. Yeah we can buy them, but this is each person personal decision.
Many times before we were asking for rewards adjusting, and maybe time have come to do it again.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/5/21 3:17:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 3/6/21 12:10:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve seen changes in rewards to almost every game mode. Some rewards I agree make a game mode almost unnecessary as it’s not worth reward for time spent. For avarificer, perhaps change the pool of insignias, same for other AD modes, just rearrange the level of prizes based on current state of the games need. IGG has changed before I can see them addressing again

Signature