Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia Matchmaking needs to be fixed

[Copy link] 5/692

Posted on 3/8/21 11:37:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is based on Solo score, so anyone who did anything would show up on this tally. Based on my observation and experience, matchmaking is majorly flawed.

We got map 1 this season with 30 members.  Others with less members also landed on map 1. Others on map 2 have more members registered with more might. It makes no sense for a guild with a handful of members being on map 1. To add salt to wound, the ones with highest might and most members had better spawns.

I also tallied map 2 last season and it was the same. We did better given we had the advantage in numbers.

IGG needs to fix narcia badly. Guilds are splitting and players are leaving because there's only a handful of guilds that consistently win.  Alternatively, reduced the number of guilds per map. Honestly, that's what's happening anyway, top finishers are the ones with most members and the rest lose.

Signature
Posted on 3/9/21 7:18:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definately something not ok with narcia tiers. Whatever we try, we end up tier 1 to play sitting duck.
In narcia castle clash should be called prison clash... thats all we do basically, sitting there locked up whithout enough food or water

Signature
Posted on 3/9/21 9:13:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ABO.LEGION for the win lol! I agree something does need to be done about this. Last narcia My guild got put on map 1 with alpha, bs, evo and a few other top guilds and the only reason we were able to barely keep up was due to the fact we have a few 2 mil+ p2p with us but this narcia those said members have left so our lack of good players plus terrible positioning is ensuring we wont get anywhere near the imperial castle.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 3/9/21 9:49:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, we're turning people away from joining us since we don't want to end up on map 1. It's opposite of growing the game but that's what guilds are doing to stay competitive. I sincerely hope the developers fix this. Reduce maps to 20 guilds with similar registered might would be a quick fix.

Signature
Posted on 3/9/21 1:25:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Reward system for pay to play players and guilds, but it keeps the game going. Just don't expect too much if your not in that category.

Signature
Posted on 3/9/21 6:00:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.