Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Review Talents and enchantments rolling systems

[Copy link] 4/1135

Posted on 3/26/21 3:39:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's about time igg introduce 10× or 20× roll in the talents and enchantments roll, so that we can choose the desired talent or enchantment. Because looking at the huge pool of talents and enchantments and more are added update upon apdate, it is making the rolling very very boring and time consuming, sometimes it takes more than a day or two to get the desired one, thanks.

Signature
Posted on 3/26/21 9:18:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I ask exactly how you think that is supposed to work when rolled talents must be applied to a hero and not stored?  What happens when you roll multiple talents in those 10 or 20? How do you suppose for them to be applied and not rolled over?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/26/21 9:23:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You could select the hero to apply them to from the x10 rolling screen.
Have a scrollable line under the talents to click on the hero worning screen comes up showing whst your replacing and are you sure.
Dont see that being an issuse

Signature
Posted on 3/27/21 5:24:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They can make it like the new epic hero draw and give you the option to choose only one talent or enchantment per roll

Signature
Posted on 3/28/21 4:16:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What if during those 10 i will find few interesting i want ?? I should pick only one and forget about rest ?? No thanks, i prefer old, more time consuming way, which will give me more control over it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1