Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia War Era updated & reduced rewards

[Copy link] 5/493

Posted on 4/19/21 6:59:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Narcia war era rewarding system just got updated and I’m seeing the gem rewards in narcia war era reduced quite a lot! This is discouraging for us, wish we could keep or improve the rewards as it’s very time consuming to play this game mode! The imperial castle rank 1 reward is only 120 gem jars as compared to 150 gems jars previously (this does not match with sneak peak as well). Not sure if everyone else also seeing the same things.

Suggest to at least give equal rewards (especially gems) as previous system, better if can improve the rewards further and reduce number of guilds in a map.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/21 7:38:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is a very good suggestion but if the number of guilds on the map are decreased then there is justification to cut the rewards as it will not be as difficult.

Just my 2cents

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/20/21 12:37:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestion
Will feedback to our team.

Signature
yo
Posted on 4/20/21 1:13:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the new rewards, small guilds are pushed out of any rewards as it was. But nothing has changed, over night big guild took most of the map we were on and were crowing about the amount of gems they were getting. Small guilds will abandon this pay to play reward system in droves as nothing in it for them. Big selfish guilds cand then do what they do best and play with themselves.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/21 1:35:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Walkover as it used to be still exists. Update narcia, instead of sitting duck, we are sitting goose now.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/21 4:14:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me the principal problem with Narcia it's the design of the Map.
There is no equidistance between the guilds and the main town!
Must be an event with only 10 or 12 hours a day!

Signature