Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 13085

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia Thoughts

[Copy link] 2/350

Posted on 4/22/21 7:34:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is going to sound a little crazy after a newly revamped Narcia. But hear me out:

In a future update id like to see Narcia adopt similar aspects from war tile games. Things such as
1: Captain led attacks. Instead of players individually attacking, a player can start a group attack that up to a certain number of players can join. The players would offer up to 18 heroes (since we have 3 teams each) for the group captain to send. In other games, this made attacks much more powerful.
2. Raid bosses in Narcia. Have event AI enemies in the map controlling tiles and towns with the demons, bosses, impsters, and even the Dino from HBM as key battles.
3. Create an item to boost speed of narcia travel based on percentage.
4. Research. Allow upgrading of towns to add moats, Ballistas, etc that act as extra defense boosters such as “a small town lvl 5 with a lvl 5 ballista does 10% more damage to attacking teams” etc

Signature
Posted on 4/23/21 12:47:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I stopped playing the feature sometime ago, but you actually have some good suggestions to breath life into it and bring some of us back  Kudos!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/23/21 7:04:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

These are some good ideas. I would love to see these implemented in a future update.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.