Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Address item/mailbox limit issues

[Copy link] 6/682

Posted on 7/1/21 3:13:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion would be to remove limits.

The current limits are inadequate for reasons highlighted by others before. In fact I recall Judiciousfire pleading the case on his YouTube channel many months ago. The situation has deteriorated somewhat since then.

I can provide detailed examples if required but thought I'd spare you all that extra reading for the time being :)

Signature
Posted on 7/1/21 3:24:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion or removing items limits in warehouse, and items in mailbox was posted already many times before (even by me) but as so far we are still waiting.
From one point i understand why devs don't want to do it (increased price for increasing warehouse or missing items in mailbox) but on second hand this is not that good. devs added infinite storehouse to insignias, why this can't be added to other places as well.
Anyway only thing we can do is to repeat it over and over again.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/1/21 3:31:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sure if the removal of limits isn't feasible that there can be an alternative solution. Even the ability to delete rather than sell or remove rather than collect would be helpful.

Signature
Posted on 7/1/21 3:56:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The issue has been reported several times, however the previous suggestion was to increase the limits as advocated by JudicousFire and in fact the limit was increased.  At best I expect that an increase is the best that anyone can hope for, I doubt there will ever be a time when the mailbox or anything else will not have a cap.

However if you are of a mind to create a comprehensive suggestion which does not require those interested to research other member's thoughts on the subject I think you might have a chance at influencing another increase.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/1/21 2:47:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm hardly close to any of the limits in the game. I'm fine.

Since they took crests out, I never max out my warehouse anymore, and that that the issue for me.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 7/1/21 3:23:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree it's been said so many times.
When judges fire has to cut his vidio short due to ires max out then there's an issuse. When the whales carnt spend as items are maxed it's costing Cc money.
I'm guessing removing max isn't as easy as it sounds another option could be that when an item is maxed out it starts again in another wearhouse slot that way you would never max out increasing wearhouse space doesn't seem to be an issuse or as someone else said put a deleat x amount option as well as sell for x

Signature
Posted on 7/4/21 9:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excess items should be possible to give to friends. Wink

Signature