Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Fairest Castle Showcase Event - Complaints and Inequality, Unfair

[Copy link] 4/552

Posted on 8/25/21 12:23:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I'm a player in Vietnam Android server.
I attended the event and was shortlisted.
Event time Aug 25 00:00 - Aug 29 23:59 Server Time (GMT - 5) .  Applies to all servers.

My code is 37059

Up to now, I have posted for 12 hours, but on the Vietnamese server, we have not opened this event yet.  Our players and community still haven't made it to the event, we're 12 hours behind the other servers, and they've over 10000 votes.
You entered the running competition, the others ran 12 hours ahead of you, and you are still not allowed to run.  So where is the fairness?

Second: Why is the PT server ranked at the top?  Normally, if arranged alphabetically, PT cannot be on top.
When players click on the event page, they will vote for the first ranked player, then they will immediately exit.  They don't care about rankings at the bottom.  So it's a loss for all other servers, including our Vietnamese Android server.
(Hint: can display random numbers for players to vote)

We didn't get to the event (slow) and were placed at the bottom again.  Here's how IGG organized the event.  It's ridiculous and unfair.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/21 8:50:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact the in-game customer service to deal with this issue.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/21 10:00:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost 24 hours.  But my server hasn't opened the event yet.  It's a joke.  Quit this game.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/21 3:54:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Scam event.  IGG intentionally put the server PT (Portugal) first.  And so all the other servers didn't get a single vote from the players.  We do not accept this arrangement.  Recommend change.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/21 12:59:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically you are issuing your complaint to the wrong server, this is the English server....Any issues you have with the Vietnam server should be directed to them as every server and platform is a stand alone.  This means that all events may not be offered on every server and even if they are the timings may be different and the only ones who can address your complaints would be those who administrate that server.  Good Luck!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash